Cash Management Rule
Below is an exclusive discount and special offer from a local banking company. WVU does not endorse of guarantee the quality of goods or services provided by participating vendors.
- PNC's WVU student options can be found at pnc.com/en/personal-banking/banking/student-banking/west-virginia-university.html.
- The basic terms and conditions of PNC student accounts can be found at pnc.com/vwstudentsummary.
- In depth information on PNC accounts can be found at pnc.com/virtualwalletfineprint
- PNC Virtual Wallet features and fees can be found at pnc.com/content/dam/pnc-com/pdf/personal/Checking/fees-vw-A.pdf.
Disclosures by PNC Bank per Department of Education Regulation for Cash Management (34 CFR 668)
Summary of West Virginia University Contract with PNC Bank
- Total consideration in the period July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020 $450,000.00 plus $107,946.76 rent = $557,946.76
- Total number of customers holding student financial accounts which originated under the contract from July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2020: 3,197
- Mean student costs: $15.88 in the year ended June 30, 2020
- Median student costs: $0.00 in the year ended June 30, 2020