Cash Management Rule
Below is an exclusive discount and special offer from a local banking company. WVU does not endorse of guarantee the quality of goods or services provided by participating vendors.
- PNC's WVU student options can be found at pnc.com/en/personal-banking/banking/student-banking/west-virginia-university.html.
- The basic terms and conditions of PNC student accounts can be found at pnc.com/vwstudentsummary.
- In depth information on PNC accounts can be found at pnc.com/virtualwalletfineprint
- PNC Virtual Wallet features and fees can be found at pnc.com/content/dam/pnc-com/pdf/personal/Checking/fees-vw-A.pdf.
Contract with PNC Bank per Department of Education Regulation for Cash Management (34 CFR 668)
Summary of West Virginia University Contract with PNC Bank
- Total consideration in the period July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018: $675,000.00 plus $101,000.00 branch rent = $776,600.00
- Total number of customers holding student financial accounts which originated under the contract from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2018: 5,259
- Mean student costs: $23.75 in the year ended June 30, 2018
- Median student costs: $0.00 in the year ended June 30, 2018