The Department of Education requires all higher education institutions to release certain information to the public in a single easy to access place online. This includes consumer information, financial assistance information and institutional information.
Find what you’re looking for.
Search for information pertaining to consumer information, financial assistance information or institutional information.
Consumer Information for Student Athletics
- HEERF Act Reporting
- Financial Aid Timeline
- Exit Counseling
- Assessment, Payment & Refund of Fees
- Refunding Process
- Criteria for Selecting Recipients
- Maintaining Financial Assistance
- Federal Work Study
- Financial Assistance Programs and Procedures
- Federal Notices
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Cash Management Rule
- Department of Education Report 2022-23